Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I know what you're thinking......FINALLY!!!!!

WOW! I don't even know where to begin! I know that many of my friends and family have given up on looking at this because nothing has been updated since.....I'm embarrassed to admit....November! We are in the calm before the storm here, so I feel like I've got a little bit of down time to update our family blog. Let me explain.....

We found out in October that we are having another baby! YAY! I'm sure many of you can understand that this also means a few months of really disgusting morning sickness. Our family only had the basic necessities during that time. The blog was put on the back burner. To make a really long story short, we found out in Feb that we would be starting a new adventure in Colorado! After renting our house out and spending two months living with both families and Kamron's finishing grad school, we are now here in Colorado, and beginning this new chapter for the Riches family. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the newest addition to our family...thus we are now in the "calm before the storm!" He's due to arrive July 11. YAYYYYY!

1 comments:

ferntyler said...

NO KIDDING!! I'm so glad Laura actually checked your blo because I haven't even looked at that passy boy picture for a while :) More details on colorado, please, quick, before it is all new baby posts!