Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kid Obsession







WE LOVE OUR BOYS!!! WE THINK THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!! People ask me all the time if I'm disappointed that I am having another boy instead of a girl. I am always so happy to say NO! Kamron and I are absolutely in love with our boys and I know that this new little baby will just be the perfect addition to our family. Their little personalities are so sweet, and Kamron and I are always either amazed or cracking up at what comes out of their mouths. We both feel like at this point, we don't know what we would even do with a girl...so the boys work for us. These are some pictures from Disneyland that I took in May. The day before we found out we were moving, we bought year passes to Disneyland. I tried so hard to make them worth it since we were only living in San Diego for three months after that. I went every few weeks, and really enjoyed my time with Justin and Jake. Of course they loved every minute of it. As I was growing and growing with this pregnancy, our trips became a lot slower. Kamron came when he could get off work, but most of the time it was just mom and the boys (and thankfully Uncle Carl came with us so Justin could go on the "fast rides") It was so much fun for us!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Wow! Your boys are getting so big!

Mike and Mer said...

Shanna I am so happy you are finally blogging again. It's good you're getting caught up!

Brooke said...

Jake looks more and more like Justin!